Saturday 14th July 2018
The Science Trail 2018
Take part in a fun, fact-finding trail and get involved in some fantastic hands-on activities at our Big Bang family day for your chance to enter our prize draw.
Follow the route around Sutton town centre stopping off and visiting our exhibitors and trying the activities as you go. Collect a sticker at each of the stops and add it to your trail form.
To qualify for the prize draw you must complete all 8 mandatory activities (marked here in ****) plus a further 4 of your choice.
Once you have gathered all your stickers, fill in your contact information at the bottom of the form and post it in the letter box located in the exhibition space at Sutton Grammar School (Zone 5).
There are toddler (2+ years) prizes available, please tick the box if you would like your entry to be in the ‘toddler’ draw.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is for everyone to enter, 1 entry per person and 1 entry per draw (main draw and toddler draw).
- Winners will be announced on Monday, July 16, via Social Media (Links Below) and the winner notified by telephone and email.
- 1 entry limit per person.
- Prizes must be claimed within 10 days of each notification being sent. If the prize is not claimed within 10 days another winner will be drawn and the same process followed. Unclaimed prizes will be void after the second period of 10 days.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for a cash sum.
- Main draw prizes are suitable for both children and adults.
- Toddler draw prizes are suitable from 2+ years.
- You are not able to enter both draws.
- RS Components (Mandatory)
- Brick Mosaic (Mandatory)
- Pearsons Cycles (Mandatory)
- Woman In Science Gallery (Mandatory)
- Make the Universe (Toddler Friendly)
- Teach Rex (Toddler Friendly)
- Warriorbots (Toddler Friendly)
- Build DNA (Toddler Friendly)
- Sensory Soft Play (Toddler Friendly)
- Institute of Engineering and Technology (Toddler Friendly)
- Slime Making
- Warranders Jewellers (Mandatory)
- Lab in a Lorry (Mandatory)
- Johnny Ball (Toddler Friendly)
- Walk through the solar system (Toddler Friendly)
- Institute of Civil Engineers (Toddler Friendly)
- Stix Machine
- Eagle Heights (Mandatory)
- Hamster Zorbing
- Sutton Grammar School (Mandatory)