HR Dept in Sutton Town Centre on behalf of a client are looking for a fundraising officer. A great opportunity has arisen for a Fundraising Manager with an award-winning social enterprise and charity based in Sutton.
Our client works at the cutting edge of sustainability. Their work on eco-friendly communities and enterprises has changed policy and influenced best practice in the UK and around the world. They currently employ 25 people in the UK and have a turnover of £1.4 million. They have a number of well-developed and compelling projects ready to go in the UK and internationally which, in this new post, you could help to make a reality.
The role is offering between £32,000 and £42,000 per annum depending on experience. Applications for full and part time (minimum 22.5 hours) will be considered and there is flexibility regarding the working pattern.
Additional benefits include 6% employers ethical pension contribution and 25 days annual leave rising by one day a year up to five years’ service (pro-rata for part time).
You will report directly to the Chief Executive and be office based at the BedZED eco-village in Hackbridge, Sutton which has mainline rail links from London Victoria and from Thameslink trains.
- Working with colleagues to progress bids from conception to completion
- Developing and leading some bids
- Maintaining a strategic overview of opportunities
- Support and build the capacity of staff
- Manage relationships with Funders
Essential experience required:
- Two years or more proven track record in fundraising and delivering major trust and lottery grants
- Excellent working knowledge of the trust, foundation and statutory grant making environment
- Ability to organise own work and meet deadlines
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Good team player
- A passion for sustainability
If you have the right skills and experience please apply using the link provided as our client will be really keen to hear from you. For further information and to apply, please send your cv via e-mail or contact Vicki Evans at the HR Dept on 0203 817 4434